Our Price $489.00
TIG/STICK INVERTER 180 PULSE
Industrial machine high quality
TOP OF THE LINE TIG INVERTER.
This High quality DC TIG-160S with HF start incorporates the latest inverter technology.
Its extremely light weight of only (8kg), make this device so very handy and portable.
Energy saving and no noise.
This professional unit is the ideal DC TIG welder for your welding needs.
This welder will deliver a true 160 amps @ 60% duty cycle or 100 amps @ 100%.
It is able to weld material thicknesses of 0.3-9mm with a high quality finish.
1. High frequency ARC-starting, impulse control and strong welding permeability.
2. Adopting PWM control technology. Good flow over performance, precise control of current.
3. Stable current, can be adjusted Beautiful welding surface.
4. Welding many sort of metal, such as stainless steel, soft steel, carbon steel,copper steel alloys.
5. Welding widely for many technological requirements.
6. One machine with two functions. MMA STICK have” ARC Force” adjust function.
7. DC TIG/ARC Stick welder with PULSE in one machine, no noise.
Our inverter welders use TOSHIBA Mos-Fet Inverters from Japan.They are the most advanced inverter technology in the world today.
The extremely high efficiency (93%) of the MOS-FET inverter, The current of the welder is very stable, easy to adjust.
Mos-Fet Inverter technology is smaller and lighter than any other known technology.
Delivers up to 180 amps DC voltage. This welder will deliver a true 180 amps @ 60% duty cycle or 100 amps @ 100%.
It is able to weld material thickness of 0.3-13mm
It can use all kinds of welding rods, such as acid and basic rod ETC.
Input power voltage/frequency(V/HZ) AC220(SINGLE PHASE)±15% 50/60
Rated input power capacity (KVA) 5.3
No-load voltage (V) 56
Output current adjustment range (A) 20-180
Rated output voltage (V) 18
Rated duty cycle (%) 60
No-load loss (W) 40
Efficiency (%) 85
Power factor 0.93
Insulation class B
Weight (KG) 9
Overall dimension (MM) 371 x 153 x 232
Protection class of case IP23
Post-flow time (S) 5
Pulse frequency MH 50-200LH 0.5-
Down-slope time(S) 0-5
Max welding thickness (MM) 0.3-13
TIG welding torch 3m
Arc welding torch
Grounding cable 3m
Retail Price $949.00
Full one-year back to base warranty. Awesome price for a quality welder, why pay more.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE QUALITY ASSURED we have well over Thirty years experience in the welding industry.
We have found these welders to be very robust.