Our Price $2,195.00
CUT-100 Plasma No touch
Single Phase pilot ARC.
Industrial quality machine.
This quality plasma cutter with advanced inverter technology. has high eficiency is economical and practical.
Our inverter welders use TOSHIBA Mos-Fet Inverters from Japan.They are the most advanced inverter technology in the world today.
The extremely high efficiency (93%) of the MOS-FET inverter, The current of the welder is very stable, easy to adjust.
Mos-Fet Inverter technology is smaller and lighter than any other known technology.
1. MOSFET latest inverter and precision constant current feedback control technology, soft switch,
DC output, 100 kHz inverter frequency;
2. Wide working voltage range, strong adaptability to electricity power grid, high ability of interference resistance, automatic voltage compensation, stable cutting current and steady arc;
3. Compact structure, portable, energy saving, easy for maintenance;
4. CUT100 Single phase 240v input voltage;
5. Intensive arc, high cutting speed, narrow and smooth kerf, continuous current regulation, little distortion for work-piece, safety and reliable for operation;
6. Applicable to automatic cutting equipment;
7. Suitable for carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, etc.
8. LED Amp meter
Power supply voltage 1-phase AC 220±10
Power frequency 50~60 Hz
Power supply capacity 15 kVA
Rated input current 30 A
No-load voltage 240 V
Output current range 10-100 A
Output voltage range 88-108 V
Duty cycle 60%
Tip hole diameter 2.0 mm
Arc striking model touch/Untouch
Cosf (?) 0.93 0.93 0.93 0.93 0.93
Air pressure 0.6 MPa
Steel 1-30 mm
Aluminu 1-20 mm
Copper 1-15 mm
Air flow 140 L/min
Insulation grade B
Protection grade IP 21 S
Net Weight 23.8 kg
Dimensions (mm) 520*330*376
Cut 100 unit
Air cooling cutting torch,
Earth clamp and lead,
Compressed air regulator,
Spare Tips, etc.
Retail Price $2,795.00
Full one-year back to base warranty. Awesome price for a quality welder, why pay more.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE QUALITY ASSURED we have well over Thirty years experience in the welding industry.
We have found these welders to be very robust.